As well as being an accountant, I've managed HR for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience of all aspects of HR from recruitment through training, from developing policies to the slightly less pleasant side of HR, managing disciplinary action, restructures, redundancies and dismissals.
I can give advice on all of these areas, but the services I'm asked for most often are around
· Sifting/shortlisting of candidates
· Attendance on interview panels
· Production of interview questions and tests
I can help on any recruitment - from junior roles to Chief Executives - but I obviously have a particular specialism around recruitment to financial roles. Often there is only 1 finance person in an organisation so, when they leave, there's no-one left on the interview panel to ask the right questions and make sure you're getting someone you can rely on. That's where I can help...
· Development of recruitment policies and processes
· Development and implementation of Staff Appraisal Systems
· Production of a comprehensive Staff Handbook
· Production of individual policies (eg Bullying, Disciplinary etc – full list available upon request)